See how you can easily implement Sprockets with your ApplicantStack account
“Candidate sourcing” platforms like ApplicantStack, Snag, and TalentReef are great solutions for finding people, but Sprockets is built specifically to make sure you hire the right ones.
How to Create a Sprockets Automated Message Template Within ApplicantStack
- Log into ApplicantStack and enter your Company/Domain.
- Login to your organization's ApplicantStack login page using your username and password.
- Go to the Library tab.
- Click on Emails on the left hand side of the screen.
- Identify the first automated email that is sent to applicants once they apply (this is typically labeled as "Applicant Received" or "Application Received TP").
- Once you have identified the correct email template, click into it.
- Click "Edit Template" on the right hand side of the screen.
- Modify the subject line. We recommend "Application Received: Next Steps".
- Edit the body text of the email. We recommend adding in the following language:
"Thank you for applying to [COMPANY NAME].
To move forward in the interview process, we ask that you please complete a brief, three question assessment, available at the following link. There is a minimum number of words required to complete and submit your assessment, so please think each answer through and respond clearly.
[INSERT SURVEY LINK HERE]
If you have any trouble submitting your answers, please use the assessment's Chat feature to speak directly with someone who can assist you. Your responses are being recorded and reviewed, and this is a mandatory part of the application process.
After this has been completed, we will be in touch regarding next steps.
- Insert your Survey link into the template. This can be found under the Invite Candidates tab in your Sprockets account.
- Click Save in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
- Review the email to ensure it has saved and the link is working properly.
How the Sprockets Message Template Delivers with ApplicantStack
Once an applicant submits their application via ApplicantStack, they will immediately receive the Sprockets Survey (via the "Application Received: Next Steps" template) to the email they provided on their application.