Change Email and SMS preferences to enable or disable Survey notifications via the Account tab.
Email and SMS notifications let you know once a Job Applicant or Top Performer has completed your Sprockets Survey. To enable or disable these notifications, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Sprockets Account
- Click on the "Account" tab in the top right corner
- From this screen, choose the "Survey Options" tab
- Edit the "Notification Threshold" field
- Only participants with a score higher than this threshold will send you notifications. For example, if your Notification Threshold is 7.0, then you will only receive notifications from applicants that are scoring a 7.0 or higher.
- Select or de-select the checkbox under "Email Notifications" and/or "SMS Notifications"
- Click “Update Survey Options"
NOTE: Notifications will be sent to the Email and Phone Number provided under the "Profile" section of your "Account" tab, so please ensure that your contact information is up to date.