If you’ve been in business for more than 90 days, you most likely have a collection of candidates who applied but were not hired. Sprockets gives you the power to harness this community and encourage them to re-apply.
In today’s competitive labor market, it can be tempting to constantly look outward for candidate flow. But, have you considered going through the archives in your Indeed, Snag, and ZipRecruiter accounts? They are most likely full of candidates that you’ve already paid for, but didn’t make it through your hiring process.
With Sprockets, you can upload a list of your past applicants and send them all the Sprockets survey with one click. These applicants will receive a text message with information about your current opening and be able to apply right from their phone.
- Log into your applicant tracking system or job board.
- Export your list of candidates into a “CSV” file.
- Download the file and remove all columns besides “name” and “phone number”.
- Go to your Sprockets account.
- Select the correct position for re-engagement (i.e. “Crew Member”).
- Press “Re-Engage” next to the sourcing tab.
- Upload the CSV file.
- Type your message to the candidates. We recommend adding your company name and position so they remember applying.
- Press send!
- Sit back and wait for applicants to complete your Sprockets survey.
NOTE: When a past applicant completes the survey, they will be added to the position dashboard just as any other candidate. You will receive their score and Sprockets report.