See how you can easily implement Sprockets with your McHire account
McHire is a great solution for getting applicants in, but Sprockets is built specifically to make sure you hire the right ones. With QSR’s averaging an annual turnover of 132%, it has never been more important to determine which applicants have the mental makeup to stay with you long term.
Input the Sprockets Survey link in the line of questioning that Olivia will ask applicants:
- Log into McHire
- Press “Menu” on the side bar to open up the Menu
- Press the “Settings” icon
- Click “Jobs”
- Select a position and click directly on it to open it
- Press “Screening” on the left toolbar
- Under the “Screening Questions” list of questions, press “Add Question”
- Name your question “Sprockets Survey”
- Modify the question chat bubble (remember, you're posing as Olivia here). We recommend the following language:
Please take a moment to complete three quick questions for us so we can get to know you better:
[INSERT SURVEY LINK HERE]
Your answers are being recorded and reviewed, so please take your time. Once you have completed the assessment, please respond "Y"
NOTE: To find your Survey Link, go to your Sprockets account, open the selected Location, then open the selected Success Profile. Press the "Invite Candidates" tab. Copy and paste the custom Sprockets URL into the template.
- Click the blue “Save” button to save the new question
- Click the blue “Publish” button to publish the question into Olivia’s line of questioning
Olivia Will Now Ask Applicants to Take the Sprockets Survey
Applicants who go through the preliminary questions, like "Are you at least 16 years of age?", "Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?" and more, will also receive the Sprockets survey.
Review Applicants within Sprockets
Managers will be alerted via email when an applicant has completed a Sprockets Survey. Log in to your Sprockets platform at platform.sprockets.ai to access your applicants' Scores and Sprockets Reports.
Make Great Hires
Using the Sprockets data paired with your interviews with applicants, you are equipped with the data needed to make great hires for your McDonald's location.