Gmail makes it easy to quickly send applicants your Sprockets Survey, with just a couple of clicks
Using Gmail as your main point-of-contact for applicants? Follow the steps below to build a Gmail "Template" that will allow you to repeatedly send your Sprockets Survey to new applicants, without ever having to "type" a message.
Enable Gmail Templates
- Log-in to Gmail
- At the top right, click Settings See all settings.
- At the top, click Advanced.
- In the Templates section, select Enable.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes.
Creating A Gmail Template
- Open Gmail and click Compose.
- In the Compose window, enter the following template text:
Thank you for your application.In order to move forward in the interview process, we would like you to complete a brief three-question survey, available at the link below, so that we can learn a little more about you. (Esta encuesta se puede completar en español.)[INSERT SURVEY LINK]There is a minimum number of words required to submit your Survey, and your responses are being recorded and reviewed, so please respond clearly. Once this has been completed, we will be in touch regarding next steps.Thank you,
- Click Templates.
- Click Save draft as templateSave as new template.
- Name your Template "Sprockets Survey"
Sending A Gmail Template
- Compose a new message.
- Select "Sprockets Survey"
- Compose the rest of your message and click Send.