Automatically send the Sprockets Survey to everyone who applies through PeopleMatter
How to Create a Sprockets Message Template Within PeopleMatter
- Login to PeopleMatter
- Click "Settings" on the blue menu bar across the top
- From the "Settings" drop-down menu, select the name listed under "Company Settings"
- Under the "Company" section, choose "Message Templates"
- Select the "New Applicant" message template
- Fill in the "Subject" field. We suggest “Application Received: Next Steps”
- Fill in the "Message" field. We suggest the following language:
"Thank you for applying to [COMPANY NAME].
To move forward in the interview process, we ask that you please complete a brief, three question assessment, available at the following link. There is a minimum number of words required to complete and submit your assessment, so please think each answer through and respond clearly.
[INSERT SURVEY LINK HERE]
If you have any trouble submitting your answers, please use the assessment's Chat feature to speak directly with someone who can assist you. Your responses are being recorded and reviewed, and this is a mandatory part of the application process.
After this has been completed, we will be in touch regarding next steps.
- Click the orange "Save" button
NOTE: The message box does not allow for embedded hyperlinks, so make sure to copy and paste your Survey link.
How the Sprockets Message Template Delivers with PeopleMatter
Once an applicant submits their application via PeopleMatter, they will immediately receive the Sprockets Survey (via the "New Applicant" message template) to the email they provided on their application.