With our new sourcing feature, post directly to job boards of over 100 million job seekers
Follow the steps below to source applicants from the following networks of applicants, right from your Sprockets dashboard. You do not need an account for these job boards to take advantage of this free tool:
NOTE: In order to use this sourcing feature, you must update the mailing address for each of your Locations, and update your Company Name from the Account page.
SUGGESTION: Re-engage past applicants from previous positions with our new feature!
- Log-in to Sprockets
- From the Locations tab, click "Post a Job"
- Select the location and position from the drop down menus.
- On the next page, provide the following required information:
- Job Title
- Employment Type
- Job Description
- Primary Industry
- Wage (required)
- Select "Activate this Job Posting"
- Click "Post a Job" when completed
Your job ad should be live on the selected sites within the next few hours.
Applicants who find these job postings will be taken directly to that position's Sprockets Survey, after which they appear in your Sprockets dashboard. Once an applicant submits their Survey, you should reach out to them via the contact information provided to you on their Survey.
NOTE: Sprockets will list your job ads on a position-by-position basis. This means you will need to provide the required information above for each Success Profile you would like to source with.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What if I already use these job boards?
- A: Currently, there is no way to "connect" your Sprockets account to your existing accounts with any of the above job boards. You can still take advantage of the sourcing tool, but results will not automatically appear in your existing accounts.
- Q: Will I need to "refresh" my job postings?
- A: No, your job postings will continuously refresh itself until cancelled.
- Q: What type of applicants are on these connected job boards?
- A: These job boards are used by a wide array of industries spanning from home healthcare to hospitality to QSR. If you are hiring for the hourly workforce, you will most likely be able to source candidates via this integration.